- the green on blue on blue is gorgeous
- it’s a lot more humid than I thought it’d be
- lots of people give their vehicles a name, and advertise it in large vinyl letters
- groceries are hella expensive
- I like Carib beer
- the free-range goats and donkeys make me giggle some
- sitting on the porch reading a book and watching planes land and take off is an excellent way to spend the day
- a run tonight is required, because I’ve been slacking
- not feeling like I have to do anything is a new experience, and one I like an awful lot
- if you like diet dr. pepper, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find it here
- an imac works well as a tv for watching football and movies
- a walkabout might be required today. maybe. if I feel like it. we’ll see.
- the company (and my host) is awesome
having a wonderful time. can’t believe it’s saturday already.
3 thoughts on “a few (quick) thoughts on nevis”
Sounds like a time. You do plan on going back to Ottawa, right? ’cause it would be a drag to drive over 7 hours with two kids and show up to an empty house.
I do plan on coming back, yes. In less than three days. Yeif… the time, she is flyin’ by. Fear not, I will be there, ideally before you.
u can always stop at montreal walt! 🙂