- I really dislike packaging fragile things for shipping. Think “snowball made of cardboard and bubble wrap”.
- I should be more careful with carpet knives if I expect to have all my fingers when I die (cause in the afterlife, they’re oh-so-useful!)
- You can insure stuff for $2,000 when you use Canada Post, and it costs around $14.
- Faye Raye was Canadian, and they have a stamp to commemorate that (along with Lorne Greene and others).
- My car needs a new water pump.
- Canon USA Tech Support rocks.
- Canon Canada Tech Support doesn’t.
- You can get a ticket for parking in the 15 minute Canada Post parking area if you’re there for less than 15 minutes.
Here’s hoping it comes home happy, rested, and unbroken.